Dr. Eisenbrock has been using these wonderful and effective anxiety relievers for over 30 years:
How Do We Cater To Cowards? We offer the following:
- We are non Judgmental
- Your comfort is our highest concern
- Different types of Novacaine
- Anti-anxiety medication
- Nitrous oxide (Laughing gas)
How Do We Make You Comfortable?
- Non-judgmental office.
- We use the most effective topical numbing cream before the novacaine injection.
- We use 4 different types of numbing anesthetic so you don't feel anything while Dr. Eisenbrock is doing the work.
- We stop at anytime during the procedure if you are uncomfortable. Your fears are real and there is no judgment. We are here to help you be comfortable in a nonthreatening environment.
- The atmosphere of the office and staff is of a caring nature. We will make you feel completely comfortable.
Don't Just Take Our Word For It. See What Your Fellow Cowards Are Saying:
"Dr.Eisenbrock, Jackie, Candice, Lauren, Marci, Veronica, and Angel are amazing!! Each of these individuals have gone above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable, happy, and had the proper procedure done. In the last three months, I've had fillings, onlays, and cleanings done. Dr.Eisenbrock is an extremely patient, gentle, funny, and caring dentist. He has done a great job on every one of my fillings(10), and onlays (2). He has made every visit better than the last. Before my first filling, I was extremely scared but Jackie reassured me I was going to be okay, she's so funny, and relatable. Without her, I know I would have had major anxiety. Lauren is the best dental hygienist; she gets all the plaque and tartar off, and is extremely friendly. Candice is a ball of energy, she is such a kind hearted genuine person, and she always helps me with the prices. Marci and Veronica are the beautiful face that greets everyone, they are knowledgeable, and sweet. Angel is personable, and easy going. I wish I would have came to Dr. Eisenbrock sooner!! Thank you all for making my dental experiences great! " - Sallie Anne N.
"Im the biggest coward when it comes to dentists. I avoid going to the dentist for years. I found Family Dentistry caters to cowards so I gave it a shot. The were all great ,polite & had a good sense of humor. Now that Im 58 Ill be going to the dentist when Im supposed to. I want to thank the doc and the staff for a great experience. See you in June. Ps: i want that Mermaid in the office : )" - Don M.